Tickets went on sale today for Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando. We’re already getting our bags ready, and we’re sure you will be too. Our thoughts after the press release:
ORLANDO, Fla. (June 7, 2017) Today, Universal Orlando Resort unveiled all ticket and vacation packages available for guests to experience Halloween Horror Nights 2017. Starting now, guests can take advantage of dozens of new 2017 offers from special Halloween Horror Nights vacation packages to Halloween Horror Nights Flex Tickets – giving them more flexibility to plan their visit.
Returning to Universal Studios Florida for a record-breaking 34 select nights from September 15 November 4, the nations premier Halloween event will feature:
- Nine new immersive and bone-chilling haunted houses based on everything from iconic horror films and popular TV shows to disturbing original stories that will place guests in their own personal nightmare.
- Five elaborately-themed scarezones where hundreds of menacing scareactors will stalk guests every move.
- Two captivating and entertaining live shows.
- Access to Universal Studios Floridas most exhilarating rides and attractions.
With the variety of Halloween Horror Nights 2017 ticket offers and vacation packages that are available, guests are able to choose the best way for them to experience the extreme Halloween entertainment that can only be found at Halloween Horror Nights. New offers include:
- Halloween Horror Nights Sunday-Friday Flex Ticket ($77.99 per adult + tax) and Halloween Horror Nights Sunday-Saturday Flex Ticket (85.99 per adult + tax): The Halloween Horror Nights Flex Ticket is designed to offer guests the most flexibility and convenience when planning their Halloween Horror Nights visit. Guests can purchase the ticket in advance, visit the event on the night of their choosing and proceed straight to turnstiles for entry into the event. The Sunday-Friday Flex Ticket allows one guest admission to any one Halloween Horror Nights event night from Sunday-Friday. The Sunday-Saturday Flex Ticket allows one guest admission to any one event night.
- Coca-Cola Promotion: On select nights, guests can save up to $50 with a UPC code from any can of Coca-Cola® products when they buy in advance.
- Halloween Horror Nights Vacation Packages (Starting at $229 per adult, per night, tax inclusive at Universals Cabana Bay Beach Resort): Guests can purchase a Halloween Horror Nights vacation package that includes admission to the event, 3-night hotel accommodations at a Universal Orlando Resort on-site hotel, and access to ALL THREE of Universal Orlandos theme parks: Universal Studios Florida, Universals Islands of Adventure and the all-new Universals Volcano Bay.
The way they describe ticket prices makes it seem far more complicated than it is. Previously you’d pick a day and visit on that day, paying more if it was a weekend. Now you have the option to purchase a ticket that has a range of dates you can use it on; of course allowing you to use a more expensive ticket on a cheaper day. We recommend if you can to buy a ticket with a set date, you’ll save some cash. If you plan on going a few nights definitely check out the frequent fear passes.
As always we suggest visiting the first couple weeks. Make sure you take advantage of early entry and you will have no problem seeing multiple houses in one night without buying an express pass.
Visit the Halloween Horror Nights website to buy tickets and get more information.